Membership

Site Contributions

Recent Images

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderIncreased Memory Usage on 64 bit systems - SOLUTION by leona margret1076 days ago3 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderLeague of Legends by leona margret1089 days ago1 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderGRATS IMMORTAL SOULS!! First T3.5 boss downed by leona margret1090 days ago2 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderConan Summer 2012 1st Teaser Trailer by leona margret1090 days ago2 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderBattle Field 3 by leona margret1091 days ago3 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderUBL in Tera by Niharika1096 days ago6 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderThe Ultimate Reasonable price computer case! by leona margret1102 days ago3 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderWar Hero! by charllyjes1108 days ago2 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderGL old ubl'ers by charllyjes1149 days ago1 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Niharika

re: UBL in Tera

I haven't played this before so I don't have a clear idea about the topic so I was really confused by reading the title Plant-Based Diet and really wish to know more about the game and I think it might be a good one as I have played the other status of this game which is really interesting

leona margret

re: nice

This is one of the greatest website that we will get lots of information regarding various online games and online game development.I’m so much interested with this website and I also shared about this to my friends check this out

charllyjes

It is so good to read all the information that you are adding here. I hope by the comments of other members I can understand more about it. assisted living near me I do not know how to pick up tera. Could you please help me?

Ashlyn
*Ashlyn*
Non-Active Member

I picked up that 7 day free trial thing.. have to get past the starter area I guess because I'm just not feelin it
Vici_aocbarb
Non-Active Member

Nice man. Look forward to seeing you.
Miseri_n_Ennvy
Non-Active Member

I will pick up tera this weekend to see what it is like...
Vici_aocbarb
Non-Active Member

For those of you that may not know, A few of us (Zen, Heidye, Pat, Ruth, Dwooby) have made a UBL over on Tera. Everyone is more than welcome to come on over to the website and register regardless of whether you plan to play Tera or not. I prefer to think of UBL as more of a clan anyways, regardless of what game we are currently playing.

For those of you holding out, Tera is an absolute blast to play, and having old friends over there makes it all the more better.

Here's the new link
http://tera-ubl.guildlaunch.com/
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UBL Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: